Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Supplier Quality Engineer
- Develop the process to assure that the Incoming Parts Inspection process is prevention oriented to assure that defects are identified and communicated promptly to avoid delays and/or downtime in the production process.
- Report quality concerns to suppliers in a timely manner.
- Review external supplier attribute chart of defects and associated Pareto analysis. Work with Assistant Manager, Quality Control to develop an effective system to critique supplier's performance of adequate root cause analysis and proposed permanent countermeasures are applied in accordance with SQAM requirements.
- Work with suppliers to develop and implement robust countermeasures that will eliminate recurrence.
- Perform dimensional analysis to confirm parts meet print requirements.
- Develop special inspections and checks to prevent the delivery of defective parts to the assembly team.
- Manage containment activities when defective product is identified.
- Problem Solving using root cause analysis and providing solutions that prevent recurrence of failures.
- Perform onsite supplier quality audits.
The ideal candidate will have experience in setting up programs for inspecting incoming product (in this case parts) and building parts approval process. They will have the ability to build programs to verify dimensions, process flows and set up inspection standards. Create process flow diagrams and tooling progress reports. Also have the ability to set up containment policy to identify the root cause of defect parts.
Base pay is $60 - $65k
Best benefits package in the country