Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Supervisor of Operations
Essential job functions:
- Supervise all inbound and outbound shipments to ensure that they are correct and carried out in a timely fashion.
- Oversee the checking of outgoing and incoming freight for proper counts, codes and condition.
- Ensure that all records and reports regarding warehouse activity are prepared on a timely basis and effectively maintained.
- Create daily work schedules based on productivity standards and ensure employees meet standards.
- Set goals for productivity improvements.
- Recommend training and development opportunities for staff.
- Maintain acceptable levels of housekeeping, security and sanitation levels on a daily basis.
- Assess warehouse operations daily to ensure the warehouse is neat, secure and well organized.
- Comply and enforce all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Optimize warehouse layout to maximize and balance space utilization and handling efficiency.
- Plan space utilization to meet set cost standards.
- Maintain accurate physical inventories. Define and implement a cycle count program and ensure this program is driving inventory accuracy to 100%.
- Recommend and implement corrective actions for all areas of the operation.
Confirm that top five procedures are followed:
-Act in accordance with warehouse corporate mission and corporate goals.
-Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
-Apply professional, polite communication skills.
-Apply extraordinary customer service in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
-Listen for hidden messages to obtain information from customers and warehouse staff.
-Follows order fulfillment to the end (in warehouse and with customer) to ensure a successful and timely conclusion.
Punctual, is concerned about attendance, and attentiveness. Meets commitments, accepts accountability, stay focused under pressure. Adheres to established guidelines and rules of the organization.
Communication - Able to respond and exchange ideas clearly and effectively through writing, speaking, and presentations; shares appropriate information to keep people informed; is seen as approachable.
Teamwork - Values the opinions of others; assists others when needed; participates effectively as member of a team; balances personal contributions and needs with those of other members of the team to achieve common objectives.
Problem Solving - Analyzes problems to identify probable cause; thinks of new possibilities; identifies critical issues and develops options for addressing them; able to incorporate other viewpoints as part of the process of developing solutions.
Initiative - exhibit constant and earnest effort to accomplish assigned duties and be willing and eager to take on additional duties.
Customer Orientation - develop strong relationships with customers.
You must be open to the following shift: Tuesday - Saturday, 5pm - 2am.