Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Structural Design Engineer
Additionally, the candidate will be actively involved in the research and development of in-house engineering tools.
- Assist Sales Department to determine the viability of preliminary designs for bidding purposes.
- Perform structural analysis and design of steel frames and fabric covers.
- Perform research and development of in-house engineering tools.
- Generate calculation reports for submittal to city building departments for approval.
- Communicate with city building departments when clarifications/amendments are needed for approval of construction documents.
- Assist drafters with details and sketches.
- Check for accuracy and completeness of shop drawings and design drawings.
- Check for accuracy in special details of fabrication, when necessary.
- MS office with advanced skills/knowledge of Excel
- Highly skilled in AutoCAD 2D
- STAAD Pro. Or a similar FEA software experience
- Programming knowledge
Location: Dallas, TX Compensation: $70k