Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Perform a variety of accounting assignments within a Business Unit or functional area of responsibility.
- Record and report financial transactions, reconcile accounts and ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements.
- Produce accurate and timely financial statements as needed, including, if appropriate, FERC based financial statements.
- Participate, as needed, in the planning and analysis function for the Business Unit or functional area of responsibility in coordination with FP&A.
- Maintain and identify opportunities to enhance internal controls and support regulatory compliance and business planning by performing analyses.
- Work closely with other departments and business units regarding accounting activities.