Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Sr. Reliability Engineer
Marion, NC US
The Marion facility is embarking on a fully dedicated automation journey creating a dedicated team for this program. The incumbent is recognized as an integral employee within the Reliability Engineering department. The person in this role works as part of a team that focuses on improving asset and system reliability of the equipment in scope of the program.
What you will be doing:
- Perform data analysis to find opportunities to improve maintenance metrics or personnel knowledge and skills, ultimately growing asset availability.
- Key driver for continuous and process improvement
- Assist Maintenance Technicians in troubleshooting in the event of a problem
- Act independently to conduct medium to large, approved projects. Encouraged to make suggestions on improvements based on technical knowledge.
- Lead teams in the use of reliability tools and processes such as Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Virtual Maintenance Boards (VMB).
- Use data to recommend improvements in the Equipment Maintenance Plans (EMP) based on CMMS, FMEA, RCA, VMB and other streams of asset and systems reliability data
- Work to improve asset and system reliability with an emphasis on Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF), and the resulting implementation of mitigation or elimination solutions.
- Lead teams to drive process improvements, mitigate failures or create reliability tools
- Evaluate new technologies, such as predictive tools, to be used by technicians and engineers.
- Develop and recommend proposals to senior management for consideration and allocation of funds. Initiate and prepare capital project application.
- Develop, configure, and optimize industrial processes and conduct small to medium projects from inception through completion.
- Coordinating the commissioning and qualification of a new process.
- Track and publishes benefits tracking information (VIP) related to assigned projects
- Sustain a clean and safe work area using 6S principles
- Learn, understand, and apply rigorous quality standards, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
Base + 5% bonus opportunity + relocation and great benefits!