Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Sr. Manufacturing Supervisor
Brooklyn Center, MN
The product lines at this facility are:
CRHF - Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure (pacemakers, implantable defoliators, and heart monitoring devices)
RTG - Restorative Therapies Group (Implantable devices for chronic pain management and brain stimulators)
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Prioritize production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
- Make budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
- Select and develop personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
- Develop schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
- Ensure safety of employees by proactively identifying safety concerns and resolving open incidents in a timely manner.
- Ensure consistency of operations practices across the value stream.
- Accountable for implementing and executing to GMP (good manufacturing practices) with direct reports.
- Drive a Quality focused culture by monitoring compliance to Quality System processes, such as system transaction compliance, documentation practices, non-conforming material, product holds, Line Clearance, and so on.
- Actively participate in quality and improvement activities including Lean Sigma projects.
- Actively promote a positive environment that is focused on quality, compliance, and employee development.
- Utilize recognition and motivational techniques/tools to drive high levels of employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Responsible for performance management and timely delivery of disciplinary actions.
This position is a 2nd shift position (employees work 2pm-10pm; managers will be there before and after that time for 30-60 minutes. Monday through Friday with very occasional weekend coverage.
Base salary will be likely at about $90k, plus 10% bonus and 5k for relocation. Note: benefits are extraordinary. 4 weeks' vacation, 10 paid holidays, 3% contribution from company to 401k plus they match on what you put in.