Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Sr. Electrical Controls Engineer
Designs, develops, and supervises all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, and machinery.
May be responsible for the installation and technical support of PLC based hardware and software.
Requires a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Bachelors' degree required; Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- Job related experience, 4 to 6 years minimum.
Working knowledge of the following areas:
- Well versed in NEC, NFPA and UL codes and regulations.
- Comfort with control systems hardware and system wiring and familiarity with process equipment, sensors, and actuators.
- Ability to deliver on multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Possess a clear, logical, and rational decision-making ability.
- High attention to detail and strong work ethic.
Requires (10% travel.)
Located in Verona, Virginia