Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Sr. Cyber/Signals Analyst
- Detects anomalous or activity of interest in raw and processed data for deeper exploration using Company tools and databases.
- Differentiates between general and targeted or suspicious scanning. Identifies trends in RF system characteristics and performs behavior analysis.
- Uses dashboards or other data analysis tools to investigate and extract data of interest.
- Collates and correlates data from various sources.
- Writes concise assessments that highlight findings supported by evidence, articulating the impact of conclusions.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct experience in Intelligence Community signals analysis or signal collection, with focus on network and/or RF communications data
- Demonstrated proficiency with at least two (2) IC analysis tools, as well as common commercial/open source tools such as Wireshark or Splunk
- Proven ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources and to present findings in clear and concise written reports
- Demonstrated working knowledge of RF and telecommunications protocols
- Demonstrated working knowledge of IC data sets and tools for telecommunications analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
Benefits: 5 weeks' vacation, substantial bonuses, Profit Sharing, Individual Benefits Account (paid by them, not deducted from paycheck), 401K w/ 3% match, up to 25% Stock Option