Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Sr Technical Trainer
They have hired trainers from BMI in the past and are now looking for someone to create a new training regimen for their new product lines.
The Senior Technical Trainer will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of technical training programs and materials for our customers and employees. In addition, the successful candidate will provide a team of two Technical Trainers with technical consultation on materials and projects which require engineering support.
The Senior Technical Trainer will also be responsible for developing and delivering new courses and materials related to the company's product line (pumps and expanders) globally.
Global travel is estimated at up to 25% (employees, customers, sub vendors, and so on.). While not traveling, you'll be creating new training programs for new clientele, fellow trainers and/or training fellow employees
- Acquire an understanding of the company's organization, product lines, procedures, service facilities, manufacturing facility and methods. - Rapidly become a technical expert on the company's products.
- Lead direct customer interaction (coordinating training.
- Training of customer personnel at the customer facility (such as, refineries, chemical plants), the Jeannette facility, or online.
- Analyze, design, develop, deliver, and evaluate training programs and materials--from small to large, at any level of complexity for all company products.
- Internally work with the Technical Service Engineers to understand their training needs.
- Help design new training courses and change existing ones for better impact.
- Create ideas and material which will communicate knowledge while being able to keep the customer's attention focused on the actual material.
- Determine depth of material coverage for training programs, to obtain maximum effectiveness in time given.