Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
A successful Solutions Architect should be able to present and explain various technologies to customers, guide them through requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services. SAs are responsible for creating scopes of work and task lists for various types of projects in support of these solutions.
- Meet with customers, collecting requirements for infrastructure solutions
- Present and explain technologies to customers, guide them through requirements gathering and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services
- Develop engineering solutions for sale to customers
- Work with Account Manager/Sales Team to develop customer relationships and solutions to assist in the sales process
- Create high level solutions designs/architecture and present to customers
- Creative customer-facing presentations
- Create Bills of Materials & Configurations for solutions
- Develop Professional Services Pricing
- Write Statements of Work and Proposals
- Create scope of work and task lists for various types of projects in support of these solutions
- Mentor deployment engineers in emerging technologies
- Provide technical leadership and consulting around ACI, datacenter automation, and next generation technologies (opportunity to learn this technology)
- 5+ years of networking experience, including configuring, analyzing, and troubleshooting complex networks
- Demonstrated passion for technology, solution design, and self-study
- Comfortable leading group presentations, solution demonstrations, and whiteboard sessions
- Experience deploying enterprise networks
- Strong Pre-Sales / Cisco Solutions Design expertise
- Strong sales acumen and technical expertise
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Full comprehensive benefits package. Sign-on bonuses/relocation package on case-by-case basis.