Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Software Project Manager
- Create business plans and budgets for expenses related to project development activities.
- Perform internal departmental budget forecasting to support organizational accounting processes.
- Review and approve order procurement documents to purchase necessary equipment, licensing, and services for project execution.
- Coordinate with other department heads as required to organize necessary resources for the development and implementation of digital solutions.
- Lead project planning and implementation activities internally and externally.
- Organize content for the assembly of technical papers, case studies and industry conference material on digital solutions.
- Support use-case definition for software application development with internal teams, customers, and software partners.
- Participate in the global marketing initiatives of the digital solution product line.
- Support customer product overview meetings and deliver presentations on digital applications as required.
- Overnight travel (up to 25%, trips can be a couple days, week max) by land and/or air.
- Perform other such duties as may be required.