Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Site Supervisor/Assistant Plant Manager
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Safety performance, reduction of recordable injuries, Basic Safety Process compliance and process safety management.
- Providing environmental, safety and quality training to the operations & maintenance personnel.
- Support of all aspects of the day-to-day operation, including troubleshooting plant process problems, directly supervising daily plant activities and driving plant projects. - Working with the operators and support resources to achieve productivity targets in all areas.
- Identifying maintenance concerns, then developing and implementing corrective / preventative measures.
- Interface with tactical planning and delivery logistics planning to ensure inventory management of the facility's products.