Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Coordinate the mechanical and electrical needs necessary to support the physical facility to include support of expense project work.
- Directly supervise hourly and salaried employees assigned to the maintenance department with emphasis on continued development to further enhance skill sets.
- Manage maintenance department in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure maintenance department objectives are met to include projects, safety, quality, cost, and delivery.
Expected compensation is $90k per year. Comprehensive benefits package to include: health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, 401(k) with matching contributions and profit sharing.
They also provide paid time off, paid holidays and special leave days. The company offers flexible schedules with ample overtime.