Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Virginia Beach, VA
Essential functions and responsibilities:
Provide assessment and operational checks for equipment, which will include:
- Identifying and documenting equipment conditions and or problems as found
- Correcting and or repairing equipment IAW Manufacturer's Drawings and Technical Manuals
- Testing and certification of repair or overhauled equipment
- Verify equipment meets OEM standards
Required education, skills, and experience:
Demonstrate a working knowledge of Navy engineering equipment.
Demonstrate regular use of measuring and diagnostic equipment.
Demonstrate ability for interpreting drawings and schematics.
Demonstrate knowledge of shipboard auxiliary equipment.
Naval auxiliary equipment to include but not limited to:
- Bleed / Masker Air regulating valves
- Leslie Control Valves
- Marotta HP Air Reducing Manifolds
- Butterfly Valves
- Motor Operated Valves
Location: Chesapeake, Virginia (0% travel - work from the shop)
Working hours: Monday - Friday 7: 30am - 3: 30pm EST
Compensation: $50 - $60k base salary + some overtime at time and a half + matching 401K + full comprehensive benefits package