Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Services and repairs of electrical tools and accessories for the Company.
- Repairs yard and bridge cranes.
- Performs such special tasks as assigned by District Manager.
- Provides technical guidance to coworkers and customers related to electrical and electronic applications.
- Ability to repair shop electrical tools, accessories, yard and bridge cranes.
- Applicable knowledge of parts and ability to create parts list for equipment in need of repair.
- Understanding and proper use of Company supplied safety equipment as required, including hard hats, safety glasses, body harnesses, rubber electrical gloves etc. In compliance with Company policy.