Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Shift Mechanic/Coated Products
Osceola, AR US
This is an industrial maintenance position responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting a wide range of equipment in the Coated Products area of a steel facility.
- Ensure safety, environmental and quality requirements are prioritized and followed
- Ensure good housekeeping practices are conducted in job areas and grounds
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and find irregularities and malfunctions
- Troubleshoot, perform preventative maintenance, and repair complex mechanical equipment
- Install and/or modify mechanical equipment following proper codes, manuals, schematic diagrams, and other specifications
- Assist operational personnel as needed for operational tasks that are needed to successfully support production
- Ensure proficiency by using precision measuring devices (feeler gauges, dial indicators, calipers)
- Work collectively with the Roll Shop teams and other contractors
- Assist maintenance teams when needed, in other departments across the mill, when circumstances arise
- Work in a fast-paced environment with all electrical and operations personnel to help to help develop a safety focused and productive team
- Support maintenance teammates to help maintain a positive and efficient work environment focused on safety and reliability.
Base salary, plus weekly variable/production pay, benefits, off more than 50% of the time.