Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Delhi, NY US
As a Shift Manager, you are a key player in providing leadership to the production team by driving top-level performance with the objective of increasing productivity, while ensuring safety and maintaining quality standards.
Core competencies needed for this role include:
- Strong safety background
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Proven competency in supervisory activities (diplomacy, communicating effectively, conflict management, building team spirit, and understanding diverse viewpoints)
- Ability to understand quality management systems and the International Organization for Standardizations (ISO) global standards
- Understanding of production key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Working knowledge of GMP and Safety Regulation and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations
- Coach, influence and motivate employees and other team members
You will be in charge of 12-15 reports.
Shift is roughly 10 pm to 8 am. Base salary and 10% bonus potential. Medical, dental, and vision benefits, and a 401k.