Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Service and Repair Technician
Boston, MA US
As a Service/Repair Technician, you will play a crucial role in performing repairs in accordance with appropriate quality standards and manufacturer's instructions. You will be at the forefront of identifying root causes of failure modes and implementing systematic solutions. Utilizing formal test procedures, you will ensure that repaired products meet or exceed factory performance requirements.
- Identify root causes of failure modes and implement solutions in a systematic manner
- Utilize formal test procedures to ensure that repaired products pass factory performance requirements
- Evaluate credit returns and OOBF for material review board disposition and RTV
- Maintain accurate records of failure modes and parts replaced for each unit repaired
- Perform calibration to ensure repaired measuring instruments are within published factory specifications
Base salary, a company credit card, and 2 weeks PTO