Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Service Technician Northwest
Essential duties and responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- To measure, examine, and rebuild complete 2 and 4 stroke Marine and Stationary Diesel engines in the workshop and sometimes in the field if additional work force is needed.
- Assesses 2 and 4 stroke Crankshaft Journals Geometrical by Metric outside micrometer, crack testing by Magnaflux, hardness testing, roughness measurement, full report.
- Detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance measurements on various wear items when performing component overhauls in the workshop or sometimes in the field if additional work force is needed.
- Operate and adapt by engineering the several types of On Site machining tools to perform the On Site progressive machining processes on various components overhauls in the workshop or sometimes in the field if additional work force is needed.
- Calculate Metrical dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of Metric mathematics and Geometrical measurement instruments.
- Select, align, design, and secure holding fixtures, various On-Site Machining tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on various machines.
- Disassembles, Assembles, repairs, and fabricates parts of various materials by operating mechanical equipment and tools.
- Disassembles, Assembles parts into sub-units and or complete units.
- Uses blueprints and design sketches to ensure the proper dimensions and tolerance levels of the finished product for most of the time in Metric.
- Maintains all On Site Machinery after use.
- Prepares testing and packing of all necessary on site special tooling needed for a various repair jobs.
- Prepares by engineering, adapt, designing tools, consumables and materials for workshop or sometimes in the field if additional work force is needed.
- Ability to prepare jobs including field/shop service execution.
- Executes machining works in the workshop, onboard vessels and power stations all around the world.
- Maintains work space and tools clean and organized.
- Supervise in workflow and improvement of same.
- Performs other duties as required by management.