Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
To perform maintenance, repair and rebuilding jobs in service shop or in the field, in a safe, efficient and a capable manner in the least amount of labor hours necessary.
Openings include Shop Technician, Field Service Technician or Fleet Service Technician.
Minimal travel required for all roles, with no overnight travel required.
- To perform service functions as they may be assigned by the Service Manager or the Shop Foreman.
- To keep abreast of all changes in the various models of equipment sold and serviced by the client.
- To keep an accurate account of time spent on each job and ensure that a full description of work performed is on the time card when the job is completed.
- To save all parts that are replaced, so they will be available for customer or factory examination, where warranty is involved.
- To keep immediate shop which you are working in a clean and orderly fashion. To be a responsible in keeping all facilities in a clean and orderly fashion - shop ramp, yard, lunch room, bathrooms and parking areas.
- To be alert of other repairs necessary on the unit you are working on and bring them to the attention of the Shop Foreman or Service Manager.
- To use special tools when necessary for their designed use, then return them to their storage area in a clean serviceable condition.
- To report all shop equipment which is not is serviceable condition, or which constitutes a safety hazard.
- To use technical manuals and service manuals when necessary and always keep them clean and orderly.
- To conduct yourself in the presence of customers in a manner which will retain the prestige of the company and service department.
- To be responsible for upgrading your technical competence by studying all available information on the various models of each manufacture's equipment sold and serviced by the company.
- To be continually thinking and looking for ways in which the Service Department can be more efficient in its overall function.
$20 - $25+/hour base pay with 10+ hours of overtime per week available. Medical /dental / life 401k with match. Training and advancement.
Relocation assistance not guaranteed - case by case basis.