Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Role and primary responsibilities:
- Coordinates and prepares equipment for tradeshows and demos.
- Inspects and test returned material for proper disposition for warranty/ credit, repair, return to stock and disposal.
- Perform repairs and functional tests on computed radiography and thermal laser products
- Coordinates and maintains records for all process completed in Shop.
- Provides evaluation and assessment of damage product for insurance adjusters.
- Maintains records for ESD station, workbenches and Log book.
- Participates in the support of the Parts Department with parts identification.
- Assists in the CD duplication process.
- Adheres to the company's quality and regulatory compliance requirement, without exception, and ensures that all job duties inherent in position description are perform in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as may be requested by management.
Location: Wayne, NJ
Compensation: $24 - $28 per hour with overtime available
Great benefits, 401k