Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Upper Midwest, WI US
Sales and Service Technician
- Analyzes customers' machines at their site to diagnosis problems and independently recommend solutions via service or equipment sales
- Surveys customers' machines to establish a base line on existing efficiencies, analyzes potential productivity gains and savings, presents to the customer and independently implements
- Installs new machines to meet manufacturer's installation standards
- Works with National Market Manager(s) to propose new machines to the existing and new customer base
- Ensures equipment is in safe working condition once repairs are complete
- Provides monthly reporting of activities and billings to National Automation Service Manager
- Attends service trainings as required to stay up to date on the latest technologies and offerings
- Works within a team atmosphere with other regional technicians
- Other duties as assigned
Base salary, a 401k, full benefits, tuition reimbursement, company car (can be used for personal use as well) laptop, phone, power and hand tools, company card for travel expenses, and iPad for service form completion.