Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Texas, TX US
They are in search of military candidates who can perform service and repairs on material handling and/or aerial equipment around the state of Texas to ensure that equipment continues to run according to manufacturer's specifications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diagnose and repair equipment, to include liquid propane, gas, and diesel engines, electric motors, transmissions, drive axles, differentials, hydraulic systems, brake systems, steering systems, electrical systems, lifting systems, etc.
- Rebuild and/or repair all components and systems in industrial material handling and aerial equipment and other related equipment
- Properly block, chock and chain equipment, and disassemble equipment as needed to facilitate major component removal and repair
- Perform routine and operational maintenance to ensure that equipment continues to run according to manufacturer's specifications
- Perform advanced diagnostic troubleshooting and failure analysis on all components and systems
- Perform equipment inspections to identify potential problems and safety concerns
- Record maintenance and repair work performed by completing necessary paperwork in a timely manner
Base salary, full benefits package included and $5, 000 sign on bonus.