Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
St. Louis, MO
- Serve as the onsite supervisor and liaison during the installation and dismantle of the tower cranes and construction hoists.
- Maintain and repair the equipment when assigned to a jobsite or in a company yard.
- Provides guidance and instruction for proper loading of equipment on trucks for transporting.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime to accommodate the needs of the business. This includes on call status as required.
- Participate in company continuing education and training in continued technician development.
- Must have the ability to travel the country to attend training courses and seminars as requested by the company to include some international travel.
$26 - $28/hour + 10-20 hours of overtime/week available, company vehicle (business use only), cell phone plan, relocation assistance case by case