Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
South Easton, MA US
The Service Technician serves as an ambassador for the company and is responsible for managing equipment installation and repairs for air compressors, dryers, tanks, and all related compressed air products. The services are performed on-site and on-demand, to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Service air compressors, dryers, filters, and related compressed air equipment
- Troubleshoot and evaluate electrical diagrams and machine faults
- Provide technical service, start-ups, installation and repairs of air compressors, dryers, tanks, and all related compressed air products
- Complete written evaluations, recommendations, and related company reports
- Can work with service software for communication and scheduling
- Have a positive attitude and desire to grow an existing sales and service business
- Perform care and maintenance for the company vehicle
- Ensure compliance with health and safety laws, regulations, and best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
Base salary DOE. 10hours of overtime a week, and full benefits. A company car, cell phone, laptop, company credit card are provided.