Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
San Leandro, CA
Your responsibility starts at the receipt of each module from Denmark and ends at the decommissioning and recycling of the equipment at the end of its lifecycle.
You will work mainly from our office and workshop in the San Francisco Bay Area-near Oakland/Hayward-but you will work cross-organizationally in an international, technical environment, which will also require some international travel for training.
Service Technician should have flexible working hours, as company aims to provide 24/7 on-call, 4-hour response time to each of its 7 nearby sites. You will report directly to the Service Manager.
Your tasks will include:
- Working on the US service team, which may start with two Service Technicians and one Service Manager
- Final assembly of the semi-finished modules arriving from Denmark.
- Installation and commissioning of equipment at customer sites
- Execution of product warranties.
- Providing service based on planned service and maintenance, as well as unforeseeable troubleshooting-which will require some flexibility for unplanned service.
- Ensure that all executed service actions are based on safety standards and follow related customer specifications.
- Working according to risk evaluations in the workshop and onsite.
- Documenting potential failures and quality issues, which will include providing feed-back to the responsible manager using existing KPI and data recording systems.
- Working alongside subcontractors and other technicians onsite, especially regarding safety topics
- Reporting to the responsible Service Manager.
Per diem, comprehensive insurance-dental vision heath; 401k