Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
San Francisco, CA
Your responsibility starts at the receipt of each module from Denmark and ends at the decommissioning and recycling of the equipment at the end of its lifecycle. You will work mainly from our office and workshop in the San Francisco Bay Area-near Oakland/Hayward-but you will work cross-organizationally in an international, technical environment, which will also require some international travel for training.
Service Technician will have have flexible working hours, as the client provides 24/7 on-call, 4-hour response time to each of its 7 nearby sites. You will report directly to the Service Manager.
Your tasks will include:
- Working on the US service team, which may start with two Service Technicians and one Service Manager.
- Final assembly of the semi-finished modules arriving from Denmark.
- Installation and commissioning of equipment at customer sites.
- Execution of product warrantees.
- Providing service based on planned service and maintenance, as well as unforeseeable troubleshooting-which will require some flexibility for unplanned service.
- Ensuring that all executed service actions are based on the client's safety standards and follow related customer specifications.
- Work according to risk evaluations in the workshop and onsite.
- Documenting potential failures and quality issues, which will include providing feed-back to the responsible manager using existing KPI and data recording systems.
- Working alongside subcontractors and other technicians onsite, especially regarding safety topics.
- Reporting to the responsible Service Manager.