Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Travel throughout the eastern seaboard. Traveling will be 50% of the time with some weekend and Over Time.
Must be mechanically inclined and must not be afraid of heights.
Travel throughout the eastern seaboard.
- Must be able to work in various conditions. Some job sites have no heat or air-conditioning
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders.
- Welding experience preferred
- The ability to read blueprints is a plus.
- Training will be provided.
- Uniforms provided and laundered
- Health insurance for employee after 90 days at less than $100 per month, 120 hours PTO annually after 90 days, AFLAC available at an additional cost.
Need to pass pre-employment drug test and background screening