Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Performs testing on low and medium voltage breakers including Megger, Ductor, Hi-Pot, Hi-Current, and Timing tests.
- Completes mechanical work and repairs on breakers, including tear down, refurbishment and parts replacement.
- Paints breakers and parts.
- Wires circuit breakers.
- Utilizes and accurately reads meters.
- Reads schematics and wiring drawings.
- Troubleshoots circuit breaker controls.
- Reads and plots time-current curves.
- Tests power and current transformers, including Power Factor and TTR.
- Accurately and consistently documents using Power DB.
- Able to work with electrical tools and socket sets.
- Able to keep to job schedules.
- Able to accurately complete testing forms.