Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Newark, NJ US
This Swedish manufacturer is the world's largest lock manufacturer by sales volume. With nearly 50, 000 employees worldwide and over $8 billion in revenue, this is an opportunity to take your next career path with a secure organization that can offer long term growth. They have a long history of hiring military veterans and would love to hire more.
As this company continues to grow, they need to bring on solid technicians to be the boots-on-the-ground maintenance experts.
They'll train you completely, and even pay for your certifications. What they need are mature, dedicated military veteran technicians with excellent troubleshooting and maintenance experience. In this role, you'll be traveling to customer sites performing preventative and corrective maintenance on their automatic doors, ensuring that they work properly. Their clientele includes Target, Dollar General, Wal-Mart, and many more, they're not going anywhere anytime soon.
Service Technicians perform electrical and mechanical service on automatic, manual and revolving doors.
- Maintain proper truck stock, inventory and maintain the company vehicle
- Responsible for accurate time sheet detailing job numbers, travel time, label equipment and complete door assignments timely
- The candidate will interface with the customer, end-user and general contractor in a courteous professional manner always
- You are expected to participate in training programs offered and remain AAADM certified
- The candidate will wear and maintain any and all personal protection equipment and work in a safe and efficient manner to prevent accidents to themselves, co-workers, end-users on site and the general public and property of all concerned.
Service Technician roles are local driving travel roles. You will be home each night and travel in a specific territory. You'll be given a work van, company credit card, company-paid cell phone, and plenty of room for advancement.