Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Nashville, TN US
The Service Technician is responsible for maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction through installing, training, and effectively troubleshooting mechanical and electrical failures on CNC (computerized numerical control) and tapping equipment. You will use schematics and parts drawings to perform routine preventive maintenance on machines. Must complete tasks in a timely manner and completely fill out reports. The candidate works directly with the Service Manager to execute work orders.
- Responsible for the installation and setup of CNC machines
- Work directly with our customers to repair, program, and troubleshoot their control systems, including Delta Tau, Fanuc and Siemens
- Calibrate, program, and troubleshoot machine controls
- Work closely with manufacturing and engineering to get machines up and running to capacity
- Communicate with managers to inform of situations that may impact production
- Compile records of equipment and machinery information used on customer site
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring inventory of spare parts for all machines to minimize downtime
- Assist the Service Manager with preventive and predictive maintenance as needed
- Work on all pneumatic, electrical, and hydraulic components on CNC machinery
This position will require air travel in the Eastern and Central U.S. And occasionally to Canada and Mexico. All expenses are paid by the employer.
Base salary, 5-10+ hours overtime a week. On average. Per diem, great benefits, unlimited PTO.