Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- The client's Service Professionals must be capable of being hands-on and digging into the details of a job to understand our customers' needs. Willingness to expand and cross train in other areas of the business.
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, and maintain a variety of different warehouse equipment, mechanisms, mechanical systems, and electrical circuits.
- May include but not limited to: Commercial doors (for example, high-speed, overhead, and so on.)
- Loading docks (for example levelers, bumpers, seals, and so on.)
- General warehouse equipment (for example, bailers, compactors, pallet racking, and so on).
- Manage the work order paperwork (paper and digital) for each job in a timely manner.
- Ability to engage and communicate using various electronic platforms and devices.
- Perform hazard assessments and maintain a high standard of safe work practices and quality control.
- Comply and follow all company and OSHA safety rules and guidelines, all while working in a responsible manner. This includes avoiding injuries and damage to property and completing all necessary company trainings.
- Safely operate a company issued vehicle by maintaining a clean driving record, obeying traffic laws. Ensure the company vehicle is satisfactorily maintained and serviced in working order.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule. This job may include some afterhours and weekend work according to business needs.
$23 - $28 an hour DOE
Company vehicle, cell phone, iPad, uniforms and specialty tools all provided by company.