Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Manor, TX US
The Service Technician performs service and repairs on a variety of rental equipment with minimal supervision to ensure that equipment continues to run according to manufacturer's specifications and is in optimal ready to use condition for rental customers.
Primary responsibilities and duties:
- Diagnose and repair equipment, to include liquid propane, gas, and diesel engines, electric motors, transmissions, drive axles, differentials, hydraulic systems, brake systems, steering systems, electrical systems, lifting systems, and so on
- Perform diagnostic troubleshooting and failure analysis on all components and system
- Partial or fully rebuild components or parts
- Properly block, chock and chain equipment, and disassemble as needed to facilitate major component removal and repair
- Perform equipment inspections to identify potential problems and safety concerns
- Record maintenance and repair work performed by completing necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Complete basic and advanced technical training as assigned
- Maintain parts and supplies needed for job completion
Base salary, overtime, ESOP fund 14% annually, profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, life, STD and LTD and a performance bonus