Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Los Angeles, CA US
As a Service Technician you will be responsible for the final assembly, installation, commissioning, service, and maintenance of hydrogen fueling stations and electrolyzers. Your responsibility starts at the receipt of each module from Denmark and ends at the decommissioning and recycling of the equipment at the end of its lifecycle.
Service Technician will have flexible working hours, as company aims to provide 24/7 on-call, 4-hour response time to each of its 7 nearby sites. You will report directly to the Service Manager.
Your tasks will include:
- Working on the US service team, with two Service Technicians and one Service Manager
- Perform the final assembly of the semi-finished modules arriving from Denmark
- Installing and commissioning equipment at customer sites
- Fulfilling product warranties
- Provide planned service and maintenance, as well as unforeseeable troubleshooting, which will require some flexibility for unplanned service
- Ensuring that all executed service actions are based on safety standards and follow related customer specifications
- Work according to risk evaluations in the workshop and onsite
- Documenting potential failures and quality issues, which will include providing feed-back to the responsible manager using existing KPI and data recording systems
- Working with subcontractors and other technicians onsite, especially regarding safety topics
- Reporting to the responsible Service Manager
Around 90% of the service department is military. Excellent growth and promotional opportunities with a growing company in a leading industry.
Southern Californians will receive an additional $2.40 per hour for the first 8 hours worked in a day up to 40 hours per week. Total of $96.00 per week. This is an extra $4992 a year. This is a flat rate and does not apply to overtime.
Base salary, overtime for travel. The company pays all travel expenses, per diem, cost of living allowance, comprehensive insurance, and a 401k.