Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Jacksonville, FL US
In this role you will perform mechanical/electrical repairs and troubleshooting of valves and actuators both in the shop and installed onboard US Navy ships.
Your responsibilities as a Service Technician:
- Shop/onsite service to customers
- Maintain customer relationships
- Complete all jobs with direction from the Service Manager
- Perform daily work activities of tear down/rebuild and cleaning of valves, actuators, and
- Perform work/inspection processes
- Assure compliance to company QMS
- Report noncompliance issues
- Comply with all safety/PPE requirements
This company is the exclusive distributor for Pentair and Nu-Torque products in the marine industry. The company has offices in Florida, Alabama, Virginia, California, and Pennsylvania. Today they focus exclusively on the marine industry and sell fluid control products nationwide.
Great opportunity to work at a large shipyard and gain experience working with the military in the private sector.