Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Complete field repairs of tank valves and seals; finds and repairs leaks at customer sites
- Installs and services customer and company equipment
- Performs all daily functions in a safe manner
- Maintains excellent customer relations by providing courteous, professional and timely service
- Drives a service truck with a crane and boom attached to deliver, install, and remove tanks of various sizes at customer locations
Must be mechanically inclined and have experience with piping/mechanical systems (HVAC, plumbing, construction). Must have a clean driving record and be customer service oriented.
Compensation will include a starting base pay between $16 - $19/hr. An estimated 5-10 hours of overtime per week is typical. First year take home should be $45 - $55k and will include a generous benefits package as well.