Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Serve as the onsite supervisor and liaison during the installation and dismantle of the tower cranes and construction hoists
- Maintain and repair the equipment when assigned to a jobsite or in a company yard
- Provides guidance and instruction for proper loading of equipment on trucks for transporting
- Ability and willingness to work overtime to accommodate the needs of the business. This includes on call status as required
- Participate in company continuing education and training in continued technician development
- Must have the ability to travel the country to attend training courses and seminars as requested by the company to include some international travel
- Must be open to up to 30% overnight travel
$32 - $38/hour + 10 -20 hours of overtime a week available, company vehicle (business use only), cell phone plan. Relocation assistance is on a case by case basis.