Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Green Bay, WI
In this role the candidate is responsible for meeting the dairy customer's needs in the proper troubleshooting, servicing and repairing of dairy equipment.
- Diagnose, service or repair dairy equipment effectively and efficiently
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Advise customers on the proper use, operation and maintenance of dairy equipment
- Customer satisfaction and ability to promote the sales of products and services
- Ability to service company brands of dairy equipment
- Drive a sales/service vehicle, and maintain the vehicle and parts/tools to complete job
- Inventory management and preparation of invoices for services performed or products sold
They are looking for candidates who can troubleshoot but can also have great customer service. There is regional travel to customer sites, but you will be home every night. You will receive a company vehicle at the 6-month mark of evaluation to take home. You will still work with the service team to use company vehicles in training stages. The machinery has a lot of controls, you will need strong Electronic Troubleshooting experience.
10% travel required.
Vehicle assigned work/personal use after first 6-8 months. Work from home, once established.
Normal day shift hours.
$22 - $25/hour plus overtime and benefits.