Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Grand Rapids, MI
- To perform service functions as they may be assigned by the Service Manager or the Shop Foreman.
- To keep abreast of all changes in the various models of equipment sold and serviced by AIS.
- To keep an accurate account of time spent on each job and that a full description of work performed is on the time card when job is completed.
- To save all parts that are replaced, so they will be available for customer or factory examination, where warranty is involved.
- To keep immediate shop which you are working in a clean and orderly fashion. To be a responsible in keeping all facilities in a clean and orderly fashion - shop ramp, yard, lunch room, bathrooms and parking areas.
- To be alert of other repairs necessary on the unit in which you are working and bring them to the attention of the Shop Foreman or Service Manager.
- To use special tools when necessary for their designed use, then return them to their storage area in a clean serviceable condition.
- To report all shop equipment that is not is serviceable condition, or which constitutes a safety hazard.
- To use technical manuals and service manuals when necessary and keep them clean and orderly at all times.
- To conduct yourself in the presence of customers in a manner which will retain the prestige of the company and service department.
- To be responsible for upgrading your technical competence by studying all available information on the various models of each manufacture's equipment sold and serviced by the client.
- To be continually thinking and looking for ways in which the Service Department can be more efficient in its overall function.