Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
As a you will be challenged in solving difficult problems and working with our engineers to suggest and implement solutions. If you enjoy the challenge of managing high customer satisfaction and good customer relationships this position will be very rewarding.
What you will do:
- Perform routine maintenance (for example filter change, DI/Carbon exchange, RO cleaning, EDI cleaning and sanitization) on water treatment systems at customer facilities
- Assist Installation Department staff in commissioning/startup of new, central water systems
- Provide thorough documentation of all work, parts, and time in accordance with SOPs
- Maintain an effective, trusted working relationship with customers
- Escalate reoccurring breakdown and system design issues to the Service Manager
- Maintain extraordinarily neat work areas, including vehicles, shop, and work sites
Standard work week is 7am - 5pm.
Base salary plus an average of 10 hours overtime weekly with shift work, straight pay and tool allowance.
Comprehensive benefits/medical, dental, vision, life insurance, health savings account (with company contributions), $1 for $1 401k match up to 4%, 9 company-paid holidays.