Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Essential duties and responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Performing assembly and disassembly of main engines and/or auxiliary diesel generators, turbochargers and all associated processes for the purpose of repair, maintenance and installation.
- Inspecting, diagnosing and repairing warrantable and non-warrantable items.
- Skillfully using metric and imperial measuring tools, such as verniers, calipers, micrometers, gauges, and so on.
- Cleaning main engine and auxiliary diesel generator and turbocharger components to company standards using wet and dry-cleaning processes, ensuring the integrity of the components material and dimension.
- Operating rotating machinery, such as lathes, drills, lapping tools, balancing machines and misc. Special tooling correctly and in a safe manner.
- Estimating time and material costs for repairs and parts as needed.
- Keeping supervisor abreast of needs for additional resources and of progress of schedules.
- Traveling as needed to respond to service calls from our customers.
- Maintaining a clean, safe work area in compliance with Company/OSHA/ISO standards and perform all tasks in accordance with established safety procedures.