Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Serve as the onsite supervisor and liaison during the installation and dismantle of the tower cranes and construction hoists.
- Maintain and repair the equipment when assigned to a jobsite or in a company yard.
- Provides guidance and instruction for proper loading of equipment on trucks for transporting.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime to accommodate the needs of the business. This includes on call status as required.
- Participate in company continuing education and training in continued technician development.
- Must have the ability to travel the country to attend training courses and seminars as requested by the company to include some international travel.
Base: $27 - $33/hour
10+ hours of overtime per week possible
Company vehicle (not for personal use)
Cell phone plan
Relocation assistance case by case