Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
In this role, you will:
- Perform basic troubleshooting and diagnosing of equipment malfunctions and failures.
- Assist in the rebuilding, repairing and maintaining of equipment and components.
- Learn how to plan equipment and component repairs.
- Learn how to complete parts orders and identify parts for return.
- Maintain all equipment and work areas in a good, clean, and orderly condition.
- Complete all documents associated with repairs in a timely manner.
- Work safely at all times and adhere to all applicable safety policies; comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Work overtime as required by workload and customer's needs.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; for example, ProTech Technician Training Paths.
- Perform other duties as assigned.