Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Columbia Station, OH US
The Instrumentation, Sampling Equipment, and Air-Drying Equipment Technician serves as an ambassador for the company and is responsible for repairs, maintenance, and installation of sampling equipment, flow monitoring equipment, and valve actuation equipment installed at a customer's facility. Services are performed on-site and on-demand to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Perform checks to diagnose and repair problems with sampling, flow monitoring air-drying equipment before they occur
- Perform preventative maintenance and operational checks on sample, flow monitoring and air-drying equipment
- Respond to emergency calls during normal operating hours and outside of normal operating hours
- Program, troubleshoot microprocessor and PLC-based equipment controls, they will train you if it is needed
- Resolve customer-initiated technical issues
- Ability to startup and troubleshoot sampling, flow monitoring, and air-drying equipment
- Work at the customer's site
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Serves as a technical resource to customers
- Partner with company sales representatives and management to increase service and aftermarket business
- Ability to travel to assist other company technicians as needed
- Complete daily reports and maintenance checklists as required and send them to the customer and company admin team
- Generate annual and semi-annual service quotes along with one time repair quotes
- Provide onsite training to customers when needed
Base salary DOE, plus 5hours of overtime a week, and full benefits. A cell phone, laptop, company credit card are issued;a company truck is provided after 3 months.