Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
There are additional responsibilities for assisting in growing the service and maintenance business. This position has a lot of upside potential for the right person.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of equipment, machine and machine components.
- Testing of equipment, machines and troubleshooting in case of problems.
- Recording the performance of equipment, each machine regarding input and output and present it to customer's management.
- Suggest ways to improve the performance of customer's equipment, machines.
- Follow the company's service and maintenance processes and procedures.
- Introduce the company's service and maintenance capabilities to prospective customers.
Post job clean-up is critical to our success.
Skills and specifications:
- Motivated, creative and energetic person who is enthusiastic about their work and willing to learn.
- Must have written and verbal communication skills.
- A sound knowledge about the basic working concepts of different kinds of equipment, machines.
- A sound knowledge about installation and repair of equipment, machines and the correct usage of the tools.
- A sound knowledge about the safety precautions while working with equipment, machines.
- Ability to analyze and zero in on the cause of trouble and rectify the problem.
- Ability to work in a team involving engineers, service technicians, and sales personnel.
10% overnight travel when there are emergencies at client sites that are out of your territory.
Hourly pay is $24 - $26 per hour plus overtime.