Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Work may be indoors or outdoors and can vary greatly: a clean environment, a dirty factory, or outside in the elements. You are expected to always present yourself and the company in a professional manner.
Must be drug free and able to pass a drug test.
- Must be able to work in various conditions. Some job sites have no heat or air-conditioning.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints is a plus.
- Training will be provided.
- Uniforms provided and laundered.
Health insurance for employee after 90 days at less than $100 per month, 120 hours PTO annually after 90 days, AFLAC available at an additional cost.
Need to pass pre-employment drug test and background screening.