Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
San Francisco, CA
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Service, inspect, and repair all boilers.
- Schedule all boiler start-ups and inspections.
- Maintain and manage parts inventory in stock room or service vans.
- Provide excellent customer service and build customer trust.
- Perform regular maintenance on boiler room equipment.
- Perform and report the results of water analysis at customer's site.
- Troubleshoot and repair boiler room equipment.
- Utilize water management, maintenance, and inspection reports.
- Create proposals for customer site improvements.
- Manage installation projects of boiler and water treatment equipment.
- Adhere to and support all of the company's Safety Health and Environmental program.
- Maintain parts and tool inventory on service vehicle.
Location: San Francisco, CA (you will also travel 3-4 days out of the month to a sister facility in Nevada)
Compensation: $28 per hour + ample overtime at time and half + full comprehensive benefits package + 401k match (1st year expected income between $75 - $90k)