Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Experience and education:
- The ideal candidate should have outstanding mechanical knowledge and skills such as automotive electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics systems, as well as diesel engines would be desired.
- Must be able to develop skills in technical service, troubleshooting, and training customers with hydro-blast pumps and accessories in a safe, professional manner.
- Must be able to read schematics/blueprints for electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems to meet customers' requirements and utilize company equipment within design specifications.
- Must be willing/able to travel, work overtime and take weekend/off hour calls to perform service duties.
- Must excel in customer relations and communication to customers both internal and external.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
- Must have a valid Michigan driver's license (insurable) and a good driving record to be able to perform the job.
- Must be able to obtain a CDL driver's license.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Must pass a pre-employment DOT physical including drug screen.
- Must have minimum of high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
They offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal/sick days, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(K) including match and Profit Sharing and more.