Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Purpose of this position: Act as customer service technician for Miura representatives and customers for the Maintenance Department. Service, inspect and repair all boilers. Schedule all boiler start-ups and inspections. Maintain and manage parts inventory in stock room or service vans. Provide excellent customer service and build customer trust.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform regular maintenance on boiler room equipment.
- Perform and report the results of water analysis at customer's site.
- Troubleshoot and repair boiler room equipment.
- Utilize water management, maintenance, and inspection reports.
- Create proposals for customer site improvements.
- Manage installation projects of boiler and water treatment equipment.
- Adhere to and support all of the company's Safety Health and Environmental program.
- Maintain parts and tool inventory on service vehicle.
Location: Dallas, TX
Compensation: $20 - $30 per hour + ample overtime at time and half + full comprehensive benefits package + 401k match (1st year expected income between $65 - $85k+)
Travel: You will fly and drive around the service region to meet customer demands. You will rack up overtime at time and half for this travel but must be comfortable with high travel both driving and flying. It could be a 5 hour drive to a customer's site.