Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Oversees and makes certain that all drivers are adhering to corporate safety standards, including:
- Reviews GPS data daily.
- Conducts bi-annual driver safety evaluations.
- Maintains proper DOT records.
- Prepares daily route scheduling and responds quickly to adjustments that are necessary.
- Ensures all equipment is safe, repairs and maintenance are up to date and meet DOT standards.
- Conducts weekly account inventory to ensure proper customer product usage levels and make appropriate adjustments as necessary.
- Coordinates with production department to ensure that all necessary product is completed and ready for deliveries.
- Supervises and balances fleet miles in coordination with leasing contracts.
- Maintains weekly mileage reports and monitors fuel cost to direct drivers in conservation and proper fuel purchasing.
- Processes fleet bills promptly, resolves billing issues and informs A/P of billing disputes.
- Coordinates the procurement of new vehicle leases.
- Purchases and reviews supply/inventory (at appropriate levels.)
- Searches for and implements new ideas for constant improvement.
- Treats the business as their own.
- Does related work - as required or directed.
Working hours: Day shift - This position works at least one weekend day per week in a 5-day work week.
Location: Linden, NJ
Compensation: $60 - $75k Base salary + Full benefits + Growth (Flexible for the right candidate, background, and experience)